- ANDRITZ SELAS – Structural analysis and detail engineering of an APC and oven structure for Thyssen Krupp – 1200 tons.
- ENGIE COFELY – preliminary design of a piping bridge on the river Somme – Amiens.
- Engineering of a process structure – Belgrade – 450 tons.
- Detail engineering – building Super U – BURNHAUPT.
- Building set – grains storage – 400 tons.
- Engineering of steel structures buildings for the HVL Plant Luxemburg – 1100 tons.
- Engineering of facade units – VELIZY.
- Engineering of the ATTIQUE glass roof – Paris
- Structural analysis of an overhead travelling crane framework – Requalification.
- Buildings structural analysis.
- Detail engineering of cabins structures – Roland GARROS arena.
- Nuclear industry – Detail engineering of mesh enclosures – storage and waste sorting – 2 sites.
- Engineering of a glass roof – KLEBER.
- Engineering of a pedestrian bridge – ARRAS.
- Engineering of a building extension – food industry – 225 tons.
- JOHNSON CONTROL – Engineering of a storage house.
- INGEROP – Modelling of 8 buildings – shopping area of Strasbourg – 2000 tons.
- Engineering of a commercial building 114m x 71m – 340 tons.
- Building 46m x 42m – height 10m – 82 tons – PARIS Nord.
- Steel industry Luxemburg – Expertise of a shipping building – Measuring, modelling, Structure analysis, observation and corrective proposal.
- KELVION – Engineering of a water cooling tower – 100 tons.
- Steel industry Luxemburg – dimensional verification – shipping building.
- Engineering of the glazing structure – La Samaritaine Paris.
- Cloche d’Or – Luxemburg – Engineering of steel pre-cast beams (main girder) – 1600 tons.
- DUPONT de NEMOURS – Luxemburg – Engineering of various structures.
- THYSSENKRUPP Sarreguemines – Engineering of a steel structure building for a crushing plant.
- Engineering of a process structure 176 tons – sugar industry.
- BASF Ludwigshafen – Engineering of piping supports.
- Engineering of a process structure 186 tons – Beddington UK.
- SPIE – Engineering of a refrigerating unit support.
- SIS Germany – Basic and detail engineering for conveyor steel structures (YANBU Saudi Arabia).
- Engineering of barrels storage racks – DAMOISEAU Martinique.
- KOCH – Basic and detail engineering of platforms for Profil Arbed Esch-Belval.
- IBZ – Basic and detail engineering of the assembly of steel structures – power plant Westfallen.
- VERRALLIA – Engineering of a new oven structure.
- DONGES – Basic and detail engineering of a hangar steel structures for Cargolux – Luxemburg airport.
- Steel Industry France / PLAKOMA – Basic and detail engineering of a roll cooling bed, mechanical, roll conveyor and gangways.
- Structural analysis of a storage tank 100 m3.
- Engineering of the new sluice-gate N°4 – Sarreguemines
- Engineering of ducts – KAUNAS in Lithuania.
- ARKEMA Saint Avold – Engineering of an exchanger.
- Engineering of a cyclone and 2 reactors – biomass research.
- VNF – Engineering of the new sluice-gate 28 – Sarre in Sarreguemines.
- INEOS – Engineering of a chlorination reactor.
- PARISSE, FAYAT Group – Engineering of a water tank 10 m x 5 m height 4 m – weight 44 tons – for a 120 tons dock crane test (mechanical analysis, detail engineering, structure and lifting beam) FEM and NF EN 13155 standard.
- FIVES FCB – Engineering of a loading hopper.
- Engineering of a water tank 25 m3.
- KOCH MANUTENTION MECANIQUE – Engineering of a coke transfer wagon.
- SUEZ – Drafting of the tender documents of the stream high temperature water way DN 600 modification.
- Pipe stress analysis of a steam line 15 bar / 200°C length 200 m – Dislaub.
- Steel industry France– Engineering of a water cooling tower piping.
- Pipe stress analysis of a steam line 50 bar / 410°C – sugar plant of Toury.
- SOLVAY DOMBASLE – Pipe stress analysis of a steam line DN 1100 / 140°C.
- TERMIC ROQUETTE – Structural analysis of piping supports.
- UEM – Pipe stress analysis and supports structural analysis of a high temperature water way (18 bar / 200°C) for the new gas fired boiler – power plant in Metz.
- EIFFAGE CLEMESSY Service – Pipe stress analysis of a steam line LESAFFRE Frères – Nangis.
- ARKEMA Carling – Pipe stress analysis of a nitrogen line.
- Pipe stress analysis of a steam line on racks – CRISTAL UNION.
- ORTEC – Pipe stress analysis of pitting reinforcements.
- SUEZ Vitry – Engineering of a valve installation on a HP steam line – turbine discharge.
- CMI / ARKEMA – Engineering of a de-superheated line.
- SUEZ Paris – Engineering of a DN 1400 piping valve ditch.
- ALBIOMA – Engineering of piping and supports in the machine room – Martinique.
- SOLVAY Dombasle – Expertise of a steam line 157 bar / 540°C.
- DUPONT DE NEMOURS Luxemburg – Engineering of steam line supports.
- NETP – Engineering of district heating piping supports on a river crossing – Nantes.
- NOVACARB La Madeleine – Engineering of a flue gas desulphurisation piping.
- TOTAL – Engineering of a metering skid.
- UNIPER – New valve implementation on a gas station.
- SUEZ Environnement Argenteuil – Engineering of an air heater installation.
- FIVES FCB – Basic and detail engineering of the suction duct Ø 2400 length 135 m weight 134 tons for a cement plant in Central America (mechanical analysis, earthquake calculation, detail engineering, structure and supports).
2017/2018: Pipe stress analysis of a steam line – nuclear industry – FIVES NORDON Nancy.
2017: PAUL WURTH (Luxemburg) – Basic engineering of sinter plant conveyors for Bushan Power & Steel (South Korea).
2001-2015: for a German steelmaker:
- Assistance and supervision of the project, for the revamping of the continuous casting machines III and IV. Steel structures, boiler works, mechanical.
- Assistance, supervision and basic engineering for: blast furnace IV, secondary dedusting of the steel plant, new coke plant, scarfing machine…
- Basic and detail engineering for a new wagon for coke extinguishing for cookery plant.
- New continuous casting machine CC6:
- Research and development of a new oxy cutting machine for slabs,
- Engineering and supply of a torch cutter to perform slab horizontal cutting until 600mm slab thickness.
- Technical assistance and project management:
- For CCM realization.
- For increasing area of ingots filling.
- For new equipment of vacuum treatment
2008-2009: for a French steelmaker – Extension of steel plant: consulting and execution of the project (Le Creusot).
1994: SOLOG S.A. (France) – for GEC ALSTHOM, basic and detail engineering of the exhaust ducts, stacks and steel structures for the thermal power station of Map Ta Phut (China).
1994: SOLOG S.A. (France): for JOHN BROWN, basic and detail engineering of the exhaust ducts, stacks and steel structures for the thermal power station of Ghubrah (Oman Sultanate). Supervision of the manufacturing phases for various exhaust ducts of the thermal power station of Ghubrah (Oman Sultanate).
1991-1992: B.E.E. (France) – for WALTEFAUGLE, basic and detail engineering of the steel structures of the Peugeot works in Sochaux (France).
1990: B.E.E. (France) – for WALTEFAUGLE, basic and detail engineering of the steel structures of the Peugeot works in Douvrin (France).
1989-1990: SOLOG S.A. (France) – for GEC ALSTHOM, basic and detail engineering of the exhaust ducts, stacks and steel structures for the power plant of Lucciana (France) and Shenzen (China). For ELF ATOCHEM, basic and detail engineering of an acrylic acid tank for Elf Atochem chemical plant in Carling (France). For NOELL, Basic and detail engineering of the exhaust ducts, stacks and steel structures for the power plant of Tavanir (Iran).